What do birth rates and greenhouse gasses have in common? Nothing. Unless you’re debating whether or not to have children because you’re concerned about the reach of your green footprint. Researchers at Oregon State University are encouraging couples to take this line of thinking. They have recently published a study arguing that the world’s carbon footprint should be limited by the number of children couples have. Listen as Dr. Mohler takes this issue on, calling the logic both faulty, and godless.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case