The idle of choice in relationships is destroying faithfulness between couples. Polyamory is the practice of sexual relationships between many couples who are faithful only to a group of people who are agreed upon within the group. This concept of ‘faithfulness’ has nothing faithful in it, and gives people freedom to be ‘faithful’ to whatever they want to. Dr. Mohler argues that genuine marriage, between one man and one women, must be treasured by the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, and held up as the shining example of Christ’s love and faithfulness to a fallen world.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)