The Word of God promises that suffering produces endurance and strengthens a Christian’s faith in God’s love and final authority. And Christians around the world today are no strangers to suffering for the faith once for all delivered to the saints. Listen as Dr. Mohler discusses the state of persecution in the Christian Church with Dr. Paul Marshall, Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)