The Episcopal Church USA has voted to overturn a moratorium on homosexual bishops serving in their Churches. What does this say about the state of the Episcopal Church? Scripture both condemns the practice of homosexuality, while calling all sinners to come and believe the gospel, that Christ died for sinners. The Church should be careful to be both clear about the dramatic effects of sin, and to call all people to the transforming love of the Cross.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)