Young Christians are waiting a long time to marry. Is this a good idea? What keeps young people who are committed to honoring the Lord, from marrying those they fall in love with? Listen as Dr. Mohler discusses the shift in culture from marrying your sweet-heart young, to a prolonged, single, long-term dating society. The Church should be careful to encourage marriage as an example of Christ and His love for His people.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1