How can Christians best reach their unbelieving neighbors and friends in a culture that professes to like Jesus, but not his church? Dr. Moore speaks with Pastors Kevin DeYoung and Dan Kimball and church strategist Ed Stetzer to get their take on how Christians can be reaching the world for the gospel.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)