Healthcare is in the media today, and at the top of the President’s domestic policy agenda. Is it wise for the government to provide healthcare for everyone? Are there limits to what should be provided? Many in Washington would like to see public money support abortions for those who can’t afford them. Christians cannot support any program that doesn’t protect the unborn. Listen as Dr. Moore discusses the dangers of nationalized healthcare with two guests, Congressman Gene Taylor (D-Miss) and Kristen Day, Executive Director of Democrats for Life of America.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)