In light of Sonia Sotomayor’s judicial hearings, the issue of affirmative action has featured prominently in the news. How does the Church deal with issues of Political Identity within her midst? Christians should find their identity in Christ and His work for us on the cross. Regardless of Nationality and Ethnicity, Christians should be caught up in the newness of their identity in Christ and their commonality with different people, united in the gospel. Listen as guest host Dr. Russell Moore discusses these important issues with pastors Thabiti Anyabwile and Juan Sanchez.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)