Once again, the President of the United States has appointed a justice to the Supreme Court. But before an appointee officially becomes a member of this life-long club, the Senate must give advice and consent to nominees. Confirmation hearings are taking place this week in Washington, D.C. for judge Sonia Sotomayor, the first Hispanic nominee to the nation’s highest bench. Dr. Moore, with his guest Mr. Joseph Loconte, discusses the important moral and ethical issues that conservatives should be listening for during this week of hearings.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case