Calvin’s influence on the church has been seen in a positive and negative light. On his 500th’s birthday, Dr. Moore discusses the benefits of Calvin’s legacy to the Church with two friends from opposite ends of the perspective, Drs. Matt Pinson and Mark Dever. Listen as they discuss the benefits of Calvin’s influence on Christian thinking.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1