The Pope has announced a new encyclical on the need for Christians to be involved in humanitarian concerns. He calls for a bigger world government, an overhaul of the United Nations, so that the world can better deal with its social problems. But is big government really the answer? Listen as Dr. Moore discusses the benefits and dangers of big world government, and the need for Christians to be involved with humanitarian relief, with his guest and friend, Dr. Robert George.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case