Around Independence Day, many Churches in America celebrate both God and Country during public worship. Is it appropriate for Uncle Sam to be found behind the pulpit Sunday July 5th? Dr. Moore, sitting in for Dr. Mohler, discusses the role of patriotism in public worship and the place for the Red, White, and Blue in the life of American churches.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case