Around Independence Day, many Churches in America celebrate both God and Country during public worship. Is it appropriate for Uncle Sam to be found behind the pulpit Sunday July 5th? Dr. Moore, sitting in for Dr. Mohler, discusses the role of patriotism in public worship and the place for the Red, White, and Blue in the life of American churches.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens