A conversation amongst friends is a precious thing. Listen as Dr. Mohler and Dr. Moore, Dean of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary School of Theology, answer questions from a live audience at the Southern Baptist Convention. Ranging from issues of politics to marital faithfulness, this is an exciting conversation between two friends committed to the glory of God in all aspects of life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case