Fatherhood is incredibly important and has the power to give life or death to children. What makes a man a good father? At the intersection of Scripture and culture, there is conflict between what the world says a father should be like, and how the Bible says a father should act. Listen as Dr. Mohler and Dr. W. Brad Wilcox discuss five myths about fatherhood in today’s society.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1