Fatherhood is incredibly important and has the power to give life or death to children. What makes a man a good father? At the intersection of Scripture and culture, there is conflict between what the world says a father should be like, and how the Bible says a father should act. Listen as Dr. Mohler and Dr. W. Brad Wilcox discuss five myths about fatherhood in today’s society.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens