Summer is a great time for resting, relaxing and enjoying time away from school. But summer can also be a time for mentally checking out of life. How should parents encourage their children to stay mentally engaged during vacation? From reading to travel opportunities, summer is a great time for families to learn, together.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case