Twitter is on the cutting edge of the cultural conversation. How has Twitter changed your life and ministry as a Christian? Do you find yourself chained to friend’s Tweets? From breakfast content to prayer requests, Twitter is changing the way we live, both for the better and for the worse.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case