Adolescence is a difficult stage of life to thrive in. Yet scripture calls people to excellence in all stages of life. Alex and Brett Harris are working hard to do hard things: calling their generation to live exciting lives, fully committed to Christ. Listen and be encouraged by this call to excellence, by two young men who are living a 1 Timothy 4:12 life.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship