20 years after the Tiananmen Square massacre, Dr. David Aikman discusses the effects of humanitarian failures, civil rights violations, and moral changes within modern day China. What is the condition of Chinese politics today, and how has the church in China been changed by this tragic and historic event? Listen and learn from Dr. David Aikman, a survivor of the Tiananmen massacre.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel