New data from the U.S. Department of Education suggests that homeschooling has grown in popularity among various segments of Americans. Homeschooling no longer seems to be the educational decision of those without financial options. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, homeschooling has become increasingly popular among those who have other options, but are choosing-quite deliberately-to educate their children at home.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case