Statistics can be used to inform or to mislead, and sometimes they can shock. See if this statistic isn’t shocking: In the fourth quarter of 2008 American teenagers sent and received an average of 2,272 text messages per month. As Dr. Mohler points out on today’s program, that is nothing to LOL about.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case