Does the gospel of Jesus Christ have anything to do with adoption? In his new book, Adopted for Life, Russell Moore makes the case that adoption is far more than a social service. Rather, it is a way for Christian families and churches to live out the reality of the good news. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes Dr. Moore for an extended conversation about the book and the experience of the Moore family.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case