President Barack Obama’s controversial appearance at the University of Notre Dame’s commencement ceremony this weekend did not fail to spark discussion on the abortion issue. But did President Obama really lay out a common ground position that does justice to the convictions of either side in the debate? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines President Obama’s address and points out what he said, and, perhaps most importantly, did not say.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case