In today’s New York Times Jennifer Finney Boylan argues that the concept of two clearly defined–and distinct–genders is now outdated. Is gender a fluid concept? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the argument and offers a Christian response.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens