In today’s New York Times Jennifer Finney Boylan argues that the concept of two clearly defined–and distinct–genders is now outdated. Is gender a fluid concept? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the argument and offers a Christian response.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1