How much of orthodox Christian doctrine does one have to denounce to reach a breaking point with the faith? The Episcopal Church in the United States of America [ECUSA] is once again faced with this question. On today’s program, reporter Frank Lockwood joins Dr. Mohler to explain the developments surrounding a candidate to the denomination’s House of Bishops.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens