The current “Great Recession” brings a host of moral questions as we experience a massive economic earthquake. Indeed, some see the economic crisis as an opportunity to push the agenda of the Culture of Death. As Dr. Mohler points out on today’s program, the logic is clear — we would be better off if certain people were dead.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach