Stephenie Meyer’s blockbuster Twilight series has become a publishing phenomenon and, now, a blockbuster at the box office and DVD release. However, given their subject–adolescent vampire romance–many families are asking whether or not these books should be accepted reading material for their own daughters. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines the books and offers his analysis and commentary.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach