Stephenie Meyer’s blockbuster Twilight series has become a publishing phenomenon and, now, a blockbuster at the box office and DVD release. However, given their subject–adolescent vampire romance–many families are asking whether or not these books should be accepted reading material for their own daughters. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines the books and offers his analysis and commentary.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case