Writing in this week’s edition of TIME, Kurt Andersen argues that the economic downturn may actually prove to be good for American culture, marking the end of a period of unsustainable excess in the way Americans handle their money. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines the Andersen’s argument and raises questions about its implications not only for American culture, but also for local churches.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)