In a widely-publicized event in the East Room at the White House today, President Barack Obama signed an executive order overturning previous restrictions on the use of federal funding for research on embryonic stem cells. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes author and professor Robert P. George for a timely conversation about the future of the pro-life movement and the advancement of the culture of death in American society.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case