In a widely-publicized event in the East Room at the White House today, President Barack Obama signed an executive order overturning previous restrictions on the use of federal funding for research on embryonic stem cells. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes author and professor Robert P. George for a timely conversation about the future of the pro-life movement and the advancement of the culture of death in American society.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens