In a widely-publicized event in the East Room at the White House today, President Barack Obama signed an executive order overturning previous restrictions on the use of federal funding for research on embryonic stem cells. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes author and professor Robert P. George for a timely conversation about the future of the pro-life movement and the advancement of the culture of death in American society.
- You Have Been Warned—The "Duck Dynasty" Controversy
- Moral Mayhem Multiplied—Now, It's Polygamy's Turn
- TIME Chooses its "Person of the Year"—What Are We to Think?
- Nelson Mandela and the Ironies of History
- The Briefing 12-16-13
- The Briefing 12-20-13 - Final Briefing of the 2013 Season
- The Briefing 12-17-13