In his recent book, The Dumbest Generation, Mark Bauerlein argues that the proliferation of technology is changing the ways children grown and families interact, and not for the better. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Bauerlein for a conversation about the book and its implications for Christian families.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens