In his acceptance speech last night at the Academy Awards, actor Sean Penn told supporters of California’s Proposition 8 that their opposition to gay marriage was a cause of “great shame” and would lead to “shame in their grandchildren’s eyes.” On today’s program, Dr. Mohler asks whether or not Penn’s assessment is realistic and what it tells us of the debate over gay marriage.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case