A motion to the General Synod of the Church of England is asking that the church make clear its understanding of conversion and the exclusivity of Christ. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes that how we think about evangelism and conversion has immediate ties to how we understand the gospel itself.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)