In a recent article for The Wall Street Journal Gautam Naik notes the growth of fertility treatments not as preventative medicine, but also of the ability to select babies with specific traits. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler explores the moral complications of embryo selection and welcomes to the program guest Marcy Darnovsky, from the Center for Genetics and Society.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens