In a recent article for The Wall Street Journal Gautam Naik notes the growth of fertility treatments not as preventative medicine, but also of the ability to select babies with specific traits. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler explores the moral complications of embryo selection and welcomes to the program guest Marcy Darnovsky, from the Center for Genetics and Society.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1