Two recent news stories illustrate our culture’s preoccupation with choice as a determinative moral principle. In one, a single mother has given birth to octuplets through IVF. In another, a young woman has auctioned off her virginity to the highest bidder in efforts to pay for grad school, all in the name of feminism. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the worldview implications of these stories.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach