Two recent news stories illustrate our culture’s preoccupation with choice as a determinative moral principle. In one, a single mother has given birth to octuplets through IVF. In another, a young woman has auctioned off her virginity to the highest bidder in efforts to pay for grad school, all in the name of feminism. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the worldview implications of these stories.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)