My convocation address delivered Tuesday at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary was taken from Acts 1:1-8 and the Great Commission as found there. The title of the address, “Memphis, Miami, Milan, and Mumbai: Ministry Somewhere, Anywhere, Everywhere” refers to four cities taken as paradigms for Great Commission ministry today. Our task is to raise up a generation ready for effective and faithful ministry in all of these diverse cities — and the millions more they represent. Listen here.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case