When one of the British government’s leading environmental advisors suggested that responsible families should have no more than two children in efforts to combat overpopulation, a storm of controversy ensued. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at Sir Jonathan Porritt’s comments and the worldview behind them.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1