Is the Bible Belt still a real category in American demographics? Recent data from Gallup suggests that Americans in southern states still are the most religious, while those living in the northeast are the least. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the polling and comments on the challenge Christian churches face in the current American religious landscape.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case