Ask many American evangelicals and their answers about the significance of the local church will vary widely. Some will even claim that they have no need for involvement in the life of a local church. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes David Platt, senior pastor of The Church at Brook Hills in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1