Should pro-life Americans give up on their efforts to do away with legalized abortion? Is it time to shift our focus to a “common ground” effort to reduce the number of abortions? Voices on both sides of the abortion debate are saying just that. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Charmaine Yoest–President of Americans United for Life–for a timely discussion about the future of the pro-life movement.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case