The media has been abuzz about new research suggesting that abstinence pledges have little impact on the actual behavior of teenagers. However, a number of commentators have recently pointed out that much of the reporting missed one critical point: teenagers from conservative religious families clearly do delay sexual activity. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the research and how Christian parent should guide and instruct their children on this subject.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)