Why would it be that conservative believers tend to have more children? Does faith correlate with fertility? As Anthony Gottlieb notes in the most recent issue of Intelligent Life, data seems to draw a clear connection between the two. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the issue and proposes some explanations.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case