Does where one attends college have a determinative effect on success in life? For a long time, American families have assumed so. But recent studies suggest that where students go to college is not nearly as important as what they do when they get there. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at some of these recent reports and provides families with some helpful advice on how to approach the college experience.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case