Michelle Obama has made her position clear — she will devote herself first and foremost to being the wife of the President and the mother of their children. She is willingly and eagerly choosing the role of “First Mom.” She will not practice law and she will not be actively involved in policy development — at least for now. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, some feminists are outraged at Michelle Obama’s choice and her public statements about devoting herself to her children and to the task of raising them in the White House.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens