Why do Christians lose their institutions? American history is full of institutions and organizations founded on orthodox Christian conviction that eventually abandoned their ideological and theological origins. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes how a recent visit to Harvard University’s Divinity Hall raised this question again.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens