Why do Christians lose their institutions? American history is full of institutions and organizations founded on orthodox Christian conviction that eventually abandoned their ideological and theological origins. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes how a recent visit to Harvard University’s Divinity Hall raised this question again.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case