There are few commentators more acutely aware of the foundational issues involved in our culture’s debates surrounding the dignity of human life and science than Yuval Levin. In his most recent book, Imagining the Future: Science and American Democracy, Levin gives an insightful study of the moral issues at stake in how Americans have historically viewed the promise of science. He joins Dr. Mohler on today’s program for a special conversation.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case