Americans in their twenties are marrying at lower rates than ever and those that are marrying are doing so later in life. Do these trends have any lasting social impact? Does the Christian worldview conflict with these trends? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the data and offers some thoughts for careful Christian reflection on the nature of marriage.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1