Contemporary therapeutic culture is obsessed with doing away with any sense of shame, arguing that it has a crippling effect on the human ego and sense of self-worth. However, as Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, the Christian worldview argues that there is in fact a sense of shame that is entirely biblical and to be welcomed in a gospel-centered life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)