It’s been nearly a week since voters in California voted to pass Proposition 8, preserving traditional definitions of marriage through a constitutional amendment. But will of the people is already being challenged by litigation and activism from the gay-rights community. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler looks at the news and clash of worldviews coming in the wake of the approval of Prop. 8.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1