I had the privilege of preaching in chapel at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary on November 6. I preached a message entitled, “How Not to Raise a Pagan,” drawn from Deuteronomy 6. The audio and video are now available here. It was a great privilege to preach to the seminary community at Southeastern, where my great friend Danny Akin is president.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case