I had the privilege of preaching in chapel at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary on November 6. I preached a message entitled, “How Not to Raise a Pagan,” drawn from Deuteronomy 6. The audio and video are now available here. It was a great privilege to preach to the seminary community at Southeastern, where my great friend Danny Akin is president.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens