Are evangelicals and other social conservatives to blame for John McCain’s loss in the presidential election? How will social conservatives respond during an Obama presidency? On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore discusses these questions with Michael Cromartie, Vice President at the Ethics and Public Policy Center.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach