Do American evangelicals have anything to learn from Jonathan Edwards? It’s been 250 years since his death, but his influence on American evangelicalism remains ever-present. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler marks Reformation Day with a conversation with historian Greg Wills about Jonathan Edwards as well as the broader legacy of the 16th century Protestant Reformation.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case